Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My own online media

In a world where everything is possible (within reason!) I would want a website for a Women`s magazine to offer the best that women would want to read, know about and at the same time make loads of cash doing what I love. The first thing would be definitely have eye-catching headlines and attractive colours. The stories would be interesting and appealing to Zimbabwean women. I would want the online edition of the magazine to compliment the print edition with a few added extras specifically for online readers.
                     The best I would want for the readers of the online magazine would be to enhance the user experience of the reader, bearing in mind that women do a lot of multi-tasking. I would want to make sure the site catches their attention immediately. Also bearing in mind that women have an opinion about everything there will be a comments section to comment on stories as well as a weekly poll. Readers would also be able to share on face book and twitter and also be able to write to us.I would include on the online magazine a facility for women to be able to share their stories and experiences either by blogging or sending us their stories.                
                  Because I want to be able to make money with the magazine, I would rope in sponsors especially from clothing, shoe, crockery and other retailers where women would have an interest, to sponsor competitions, give discounts as well as sponsor some articles on the magazine. The issue of competitions will also increase our readers as well as enhance their participation in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment